SomeoneCZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statistics

Goto down

Statistics Empty Statistics

Příspěvek pro SomeoneCZ Thu Mar 06 2008, 16:51

In one of upcoming articles about the interest level, I'll focus on a success probability. If you would like to contribute, post your data here, or use SomeoneCZ@gmail.com. I would like to know following:

1. You skills - e.g. 0-10 in mastering The Theory of Interest, 0-100% in mastering The System, accordingly to Pickup
  2. What kind of woman you want, and/or what you expect from her; state her desired age
  3. Your minimum requirements
  4. Total number of all approaches - count each woman just once
  5. How many of them you saw for the first time - i.e. e.g. no friends
  6. How many times, you were given other contact than phone number
  7. How many times, you got her phone number
  8. How many times you had 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th and more dates
  9. How many time you tried to kiss her/you've kissed her/she flinched on the first dte
  10. How many of them you left to 2nd date inclusive and how many after the 2nd date - i.e. you made no attempt to get together since the last date
  11. Data recency - i.e. their age and the validity goes for the interval, for wich the first point apply; thus, you can send several data Smile
  12. Any other details you consider as useful
All answers will be merged into one result, so no one's name will be included. The result will published only if there will be enough of data to "cut off" extremes.

I can consider publishing of statistics of a particular man only, if it would be representative enough and he would like to publish it under his name/nick.

Thanks,
SomeoneCZ
SomeoneCZ
SomeoneCZ
Admin

Poeet p?íspivku : 780
Registration date : 21. 01. 08

http://someonecz.blogspot.com/

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Povolení tohoto fóra: